We’re Hiring, Come Join Us!
- Possess at least Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or relative major.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in native iOS Application Development in Swift. Possess also skills/experiences in objective C development is an extra advantage.
- Proficiency in the following skills/platform
- xCode (Objective-C/Swift)
- Object Oriented Development
- Passionate in developing high-quality output with best practice.
- Good skills/ability in problem analyse, troubleshoot, and problem solving.
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team.
- To design, develop, and maintain iOS applications according to requirement.
- Participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance of projects.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
- Participate in brainstorming, sharing idea and knowledge with the team member.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.